Mohombi - In Your Head

Şarkı Sözleri: [Mohombi] She's waiting for her man to go to work Then calls me on the phone saying he's such a jerk I feel like a thief in the day and a thief in the night But it's just a fight Why why why don't he treat you right He should be the one to apologise We're going upstairs, get away from the past Then the phone rings I hear your husband ask "Is someone in the back, who's that who's that who's that who's that" [Hook] In your head In your head Mohombi Mohombi Mohombi Who's in your head In your head Mohombi Mohombi Mohombi [Mohombi] He ain't falling for your lies He got a private eye But I pass him in the sky He's tryna look through your blinds What is your report to your man Is he really should have listened while he had that chance You told him what you like and what you hate And now I stole your heart and it's way too late You really really didn't have the business Now i'm all up all up all up in your business Now you know who this is Fulfilling all your wishes [Hook] In your head In your head Mohombi Mohombi Mohombi Who's in your head In your head Mohombi Mohombi Mohombi [Bridge] Just say my name right Just say my name right I feel your pain right I feel your pain right Told the girl to be quiet quiet If they hear your voice they'll be a riot riot Your man's outside with them dudes waiting for me But I'm gonna stay appeased If they wanna wait all day All day gonna hears what I play Boom boom boom from the bedroom Grab your girl and zoom zoom zoom [Hook] In your head In your head Mohombi Mohombi Mohombi Who's in your head In your head Mohombi Mohombi Mohombi
Mohombi - In Your Head Mohombi - In Your Head Reviewed by Oğuzhan Cabbaroğlu on 2/23/2012 Rating: 5

Hiç yorum yok

Facebook

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/kXvOVaV2dIWC4gKWhzQhTK7KXwgYFcM_xkISmmlJH5MIYQ-nQogwFc1zAaKEpnqhaPEMJ1Vpn4SKbg=w1366-h768-rw-no] Author Name [Oğuzhan Cabbaroğlu] Author Description [Ozicab İnternet ve Tasarım Hizmetleri - Kurucu / Nam-ı Diğer Ozicab ] Facebook Username [ozicab] Twitter Username [ocabbaroglu] GPlus Username [107441494120937470968] Pinterest Username [ozicab] Instagram Username [ozicab]