DJ Antoine feat. The Beat Shakers - Ma Chérie



Şarkı Sözleri
When I look into your eyes
I see rainbowis in the sky
Baby when you're close to me
I know you are ma cherie

we are gonna dance into the sea
all i want is you, you're ma cherie
never seen that girl ...

Take my hand and come with me

We don't need to run more high
I'll be there to hold your tight
...
Ma cherie, you're my desire
DJ Antoine feat. The Beat Shakers - Ma Chérie DJ Antoine feat. The Beat Shakers - Ma Chérie Reviewed by Oğuzhan Cabbaroğlu on 7/13/2012 Rating: 5

Hiç yorum yok

Facebook

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/kXvOVaV2dIWC4gKWhzQhTK7KXwgYFcM_xkISmmlJH5MIYQ-nQogwFc1zAaKEpnqhaPEMJ1Vpn4SKbg=w1366-h768-rw-no] Author Name [Oğuzhan Cabbaroğlu] Author Description [Ozicab İnternet ve Tasarım Hizmetleri - Kurucu / Nam-ı Diğer Ozicab ] Facebook Username [ozicab] Twitter Username [ocabbaroglu] GPlus Username [107441494120937470968] Pinterest Username [ozicab] Instagram Username [ozicab]